Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

With Maqsood MushtaqWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn about Jabber Clients with Cisco expert Maqsood Mushtaq. Maqsood Mushtaq is a software engineer at Cisco in the Clients and Mobilit...

Good DayHas anyone have recomendations for a vendor for Jabber IM archiving?? I have been recomended a company called actiance, but wonder if there are any others that someone may have experience with.Thank you

Hey giuys,i have seend multiple forum topics but no resolution. I would like help on this after upgrading jabber to 9.6.0 the photos are not being retrieved.Had anyone experienced this issue and resolved it. Any help will be appreciated.I checked t...

I have a strange problem.  Any Jabber for Window 9.1 works with phone control.  If I download the latest Jabber for Windows 9.2.x then phone control stops working.  This happens to all users and different PCs.  I have checked my co...

acgarcia by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Quick question, the right answer will solve my issue. If the URL in the profile resolves over the open internet, does that prevent the Anyconnect from starting when Jabber is started?   I have a couple working OnDemand customers already a,d this one ...

KnoahSoft record CISCO VoIP calls. I have an opportunity where the customer along side the IP hard Phones, use Jabber client on their mobile phones (android/ windows/ mac/ BB) to make and receive calls.- I want to understand the call flow for both in...

Resolved! COPs for Jabber

Hi TeamI need know if the version of COP for Jabber (for Windows, Android, so on) is relationated with the version of CUCM, My CUCM has 7.1 version, which is the correct version for COPs?Thank you for support.Regards

yesenia-m by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes