Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I have 2 cisco 9500 series switch and i want to stack that but its not happening,any one can suggest me. I have checked in internet and tied but its not working. Both  IOS version is same 16.06.04 Port also same speed and full duplex So please give m...

Hi,   i have a new challenge that is interconnect 2 different vPCs (nexus_9k#1,2 and nexus_5k#1,2), at this moment they are completely isolated, but now we need to interconnect them in order to pass traffic between  servers. After read a lot of best ...

Resolved! OSPF NSSA on NX-OS

Hello All,   I have a question related to NSSA and the P-bit on NX-OS. I am trying to lab a scenario on GNS3 with NX-OSv where I have routes learned via BGP on N7K-1 from R1. These are then redistributed into OSPF for propagation throughout area 0 (t...

Hello All,    I want to reset configuration for the interface Ether2/4 and Eth 3/2 ,as these interfaces are uplink for fex, but I am getting following error:-     pro(config)# default interface Eth2/4 Interface config wipeout failed for Ethernet2/4 (...

UniWAQ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes