Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Ciao,   let's assume that I have a very high number of VRF (more than 40) in a VxLAN fabric: which will be the best solution to put toghether all the VRF in a shared one (only one) ?   The requirement is to not pass trought a firewall so we are think...

Hii all,   I want to ask about jumbo frame, this my topology:       So, in agg1 and agg2 have port-channel 20 with vpc 20, connect to fabric interconnect. when ucs blade set qos jumbo frame to 9216, and i configure jumbo frame on interface po20 on ag...

Capture.PNG

Hi All, I have 2 Nexus 7018 with SUP1 (6.2.16) version and I want to upgrade with SUP2E. Both the nexus 7ks are in VPC. can anyone tell me  One switch with SUP1 (6.2.16) and other switch with SUP2E (7.0.0) . is VPC will be UP ? If I purchased SUP2E f...

I am planning a migration from pair of 5548 switches to a pair of 5672 switches. They are running vPC, FCoE, EIGRP, and various other services. My main concern is the storage aspect of things. There are a lot of VMs and storage arrays connected to 2K...

I have 6500 chassis with VS-SUP2T-10G (IP Base) software and wanted to upgrade it to Adv Enterprise software. The process I know is to upgrade IP base to IP services and then IP Services to Adv Enterprise. Please correct me and share please share me ...

Hi Nesus5K is connected to Nexus2K with fex. Not sure Nexus2K port is broken. When PC is plugged into the port111/1/31 and 32 etc, PC NIC does not show the port is up. Finally we found all ports with command “switchport access vlan 2” have this probl...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,   We have vdc x created on both nexus and fabric path is configured.   I have tried to configure vlan 3200 and noticed that standby router is unknown on the 2nd nexus 7k which has priority of 90 (active router hsrp). When i checked the outpu...

Hi Three CE, CE1, CE2, and CE3 are connected with its PE1, PE2 and PE3 over mpls. We setup the same rt on each PE for CEs to communicate. If we want CE1-CE2 and CE1-CE3 to communicate without CE2-CE3 communication, can we configure it for this only o...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have Nexus 5k which is displaying  minimum temperature alarm 50 threshold crossed. I want to change the minimum threshold temperature alarm from 50 to 55. I checked on internet but I found commands which start with "monitor",  but the curren...

giacomo12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While testing a non-standard VXLAN scenario on 7.0(3)I7(5), I noticed a VTEP will not send traffic to the underlay network when the leaf/spine connection is 802.1q tagged (i.e. the VTEP's L3 interface is a VLAN interface and the connection between le...

Resolved! QSFP-40G-SR-BD

Dear   I have QSFP-40G-SR-BD on Nexus 93180Y , I want to connect from QSFP 40GIG to 6509 SWITCH ON  X2 10GIG TRANSIEVER, is it possible, What I have to do ,,I have to reduce the speed from 40 GIG to 10 GIG ?? is it speed negotiate command possible on...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes