Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Customer has Nexus 7009 running NX-OS 6.1(3). We would like to upgrade the switches to NX-OS 6.2(16) very soon.Customer only has third-party SFPs (10GbE, singlemode) installed.Recently I read some statements about problem with Non-Cisco-transceivers ...

rhub by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,When configuring two VPC pairs of 5600 switches and extending a VLAN between them using VXLAN, how should HSRP be configured for VPC connected devices on each pair for a particular VLAN.For example, if I extend VLAN 10, 10.0.0.0/24 between the 4 d...

paul1202 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Could someone help me with the problem below? I wanted to add new VLANs 60 & 61 but they are suspended/disallowed over the Peer Link or the Trunk, Does anyone of you have experience in this issue please help?7K4(config)# show vpc consiste...

Hi Friends,We are planning to Replace our Core Switch (C3750- 2 Nos, configured with HSRP) with Nexus N9K-C9372TX (2 Nos.).Existing core switch (C3750) configurations are mentioned below.01. Network Attached Storage (Net App) Configuration. NAS havin...