Data Center Switches

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

I totally wonder below a compatibility of the Nexus 7000 modules I have not found something related that   Can this hardware compatibility be OK? Q1) SUP2 + Fabric module 1 Q2) SUP2E + Fabric module 1 Q3) SUP1 + Fabric module 2 Q4) Fabric module 1 + ...

I want to assign static ip address to a server without bothering dhcp server. Now I can see all of the users are using ip address 10.1.1.10 – 10.1.1.50. so I assign a static ip address 10.1.1.100 to the server, do you think if this is a normal way to...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have upgraded my OS from 6.0(2)A8(4a) Kickstart and System both to 6.0(2)A8(9) then I copied 7.0(3)I7(4) OS and run install all nxos command to upgrade but the error shows up as incompatibility. Could anyone tell what will be the upgrade path to   ...

Adnan Khan by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a customer that want to use one of VDC Nexus 7K as the edge to replace his 7200 RTRis it good idea, or is it better to buy ASRwhat is the advatange iof using ASR instead of Nexus in the EdgeThanks

MKERKACHE by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Because VMware announces the discontinuation of its third party virtual switch (vSwitch) program, what is the (going to) Cisco 1000V successor?Is there a plan to update the Nexus 1000V software and license?Regards,Przemyslaw Agacinski

przemoa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes