IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,when installing cucm locales i always have rebooted the server and it worked.Since 7.1 ? (not sure) i see a changed message while doing the upgrade:"Warning: You must stop some services before you install a locale. You must then restart those ...

s.lehmann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,iI have CUCM 7.0 with Unity Connection 7 ...Question-1 : im trying to configure prompt for non-working hours but i couldnt ... i configured a schedule with specific time of non-working hours & select it in the handler of non-wokring hours ... ...

I'm having a very strange problem.  I have CUCM 7 and Asterisk setup in a lab environment.  I am trying to use asterisk as a SIP server to Bandwidth.com SIP trunk.  I created an extension using Xlite softphone in asterisk and am able to send and rece...

fieryhail by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MoH Err for PSTN

Hi,We have a H.323 Router (with MMoH), and everything works fine except the MoH. I have tried a lot of things, however still it seems to not to coperate.When I press the Hold Button I do get this output from the command, please not that there is 0/0 ...

Hi All,We have just setup a QSIG link between new CUCM 7.1(3) and Nortel Meridian Op.81 using MGCP gateway. The problem we have - there is no caller-name information coming across from CUCM to Meridian. The other way around - Meridian to CUCM - calle...