IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all.There is a bunch of CUCM and CUC. The CUC implements an electronic menu for incoming calls with several submenus including redirection to real managers. So, when a call is forwarded to a manager, there is not a single dial tone until the manag...

verseon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm using CUCM14 and have phone models - 7841, 8811 and 8841 and I'm unable to do 3 features : 1. blind transfer 2. blind conference 3. Barge (not cBarge)   About the first two - once I press the transfer or conference it puts the call on hold an...

oz.ezer01 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on migrating from TDM to SIP providers and built up my SBCs a few months back.  I set up a predot (94) to send calls out as 10-digit for the VISP to route to a special DoD Phone network back in December and it works great. This week we ar...

RAustin70 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have more of a "I don't understand question" I'm hoping to get answered...I have a new pilot SIP trunk which hasn't been used in months...When I make a call outbound, I hear a message "This line has been placed out of service. Your call cannot be p...

We are running into an issue where our phones play no audio when using Multicast based paging.  We are running CUCM 10.5.2, and SA Announce 9.0.17, and are using strictly 7945G phones with firmware 9.4.2. Unicast paging works fine, but with our amoun...

Kyle.Kent by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes