IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We use Cisco Model 7945 & 7965 VoIP phones.  In CM Admin, when I change a line to a different extension, the line text display on the phone does not change, but the line actually changes.  For example, if the 2nd button is currently set to exte...

Got a strange issue here.Calls going through a CUBE router with a translation rule that strips the 9 off of the numberHere is the translation rulevoice translation-rule 15 rule 1 /^9\(.*\)/ /\1/ voice translation-profile xlate-Outgoing-Centurylink tr...

Hi I have a couple of hungroups in Cisco Call Manager Express. I am trying to configure a Call Forward no answer from one hunt group to another. Does anybody know if this is possible? If so, is there a config available? Here is my config, but it is n...

Dear Expert,How many PVDM bundled with VG310? From CCW, I can add VWIC3 T1/E1 module but there is no option for upgrading or adding PVDM. I concern that if I add a 2 ports E1 module. Does it has sufficient PVDM to work? Thanks & regards,Ben

We have different hunt pilot numbers  configured If we call that hunt pilot number call is hitting the hunt list and the extension under that but on phone display ot is showing From (calling number) for (Pilot number ) is there any possibility to mak...