IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have  2 sites HO and DR, CUCM is setup in distributed call processing as one cluster, HO phones in HO device pool and DR phones in DR device pool. everything is perfect when the users are on their desk phones dialing to PSTN according to thei...

We have a CUCM ver 8.6.2.22900-9.For our PSTN access we have the following scheme:CUCM <========> Cisco2911 <======> ISP-------> PSTN              H323 tk                              SIP tk Our Cisco2911 is running ver 150-1.M4.We configure Cisco 29...

ev1205 by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, the last week it change the way to call in my country (Chile). we configure the UC500 and it works well, but one 7962G cannot use the recall button (that one that allows you to call to the last incoming). When we push it sounds like busy. please ...

pllanten1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,we bought and started to use 3CX Server and SIP Server working in local networks, not problem.so we are having a problem from the outside 3CX client (iphone, android softphone).I have read this web site:http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/ports-us...

Hello community, I have a questionThe setup is this, a cisco sccp phone is located in russia and registrated in a callmanager located in denmark. The phone dials a number that translate and use a routelist to a local gateway in russia. The dialed num...

KasperPBE by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello - It has been a while since my company last added multiple devices at one time requiring a batch load.In an effort to not recreate the wheel, I am hopeful that someone has a Bat file template that addresses ---- Device, Line and User in a singl...

bfollmer1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Cisco 7960 Sip phones are registered with CME on Cisco 2911 Router. But if I try to register ip phones with sip proxy server it is not accepting  proxy ip address. As it it using 'Usecallmanager' for registering phones. When I try to change ip se...