IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there possible to configure E-fax in a call manager?Once i get a fax it should comes to my email a copy,is this possible task?Can anybody suggest on thiswhat are the requirements needed for configuring E-fax,which is the recommended E-fax product ...

Resolved! SIP Config Help

I am unable to receive calls to my IP phones when I dial my DIDs.  I can make calls out just fine, just not sure why I can't call in.  To test I use my cell phone to place a call to my DID (provided my flowroute) and I just get a disconnect tone a fe...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Silly question of course...In Unity, if I go to Edit-Mailbox, I see the number of messages in the account, however, is there a way I can tell how many are new (not listened to), and how many have been listened to?  Thanks so much. CISCO VoIP System I...