IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

DearI am facing a problem since a month I have CUCM 8.6 (1sub-2pub) but since a month some extension cannot hear couple extensions and this is a new case ,before it was working normally.I checked network but every thing is okThis case I faced is with...

So basically if i have calls coming into a outside line how can i get all those calls to be routed to a extension on the network.I have access to two systems Cisco Unity Connection Administration version 8.6.2.20000-16 and have acc...

Dear Alli have cucm 7.0 and h323 gateway through Sip Trunk (E1) , Mobile  calling A ---> cisco phone B has forward All to ----> Mobile C the mobile C is not rining and Mobile A still  ringing but some where Configuration PT-local , PT-International...

Has anyone seen a conference between three 7945G internally fails.  When you hit conf to join the third phone it drops the call All sccp. Cucm 8.6.2. Phone form 9.2.1 I have never seen a conference fail. Etween three internal calls Thoughts?

miket by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear colleagues,the diagram shows below are originated because a problem with a integration between two PBX, Nortel and Broadsoft through sip trunk, the Nortel PBX forward the uri with the next format:From: <sip:1607;phone-context=SIP_cdp.SIP_udp@sip...

nsoto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I have a Bogen Classic C-100 working in conjunction with a Wheellock into an FXO Port on my voice gateway that I'd like to use for paging. I've confirmed with TAC that everything is configured correctly in CUCM. When I call my paging extension...

I am running CM 8.6.2, I am upgrading to 9.1.2 I have the license and the media to ugrade.I have applied all pre-9.0 licenses. I will not be using IPv6I have around 350 phones total.I have the following 3 NodesPublisher 7825-I5 at my location.Subscri...

haltervk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes