cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Basic Fundamental IPT questions

Hello to you all.  I have some basic questions and many of you will probably say to yourselves "really, he's asking this?"  Well yes really, I'm asking this.  Ok, so enough of the light hearted humor.  On to the questions.  First the scenario.  I ha...

melwoods by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Calling number for SNR

Hi all,We have a hunt pilot for first aid internally. Now they want to add it so that the mobile phones of those people ring as well, but with a specific number so the called people can see it is a first aid call.We don't normally use single number r...

Resolved! Transcoding Oper State: ACTIVE_IN_PROGRESS - Cause Code: CCM_REGISTER_FAILED

Hi, We got an alert on the RTMT for media device   -- Syslog UC_RTMT-2-RTMT_ALERT: %[Name=NumberOfRegisteredMediaDevicesDecreased . While checking the RTMT  and logging on the specific gateway and putting the show sccp command -- got these message fo...

Cause code = 3 on H323 GATEWAY

I am working on a test lab where call coming from CME to H323 gateway, but the call is getting disconnected with cause code =3 on H323 GW.I also get cause code = 3 when I make a call from CM to CME.CUCM8.0.2 ----- H323 GW-----------------------------...

Transfers wield dead air

Greetings Cisco Professionals!Thank you in advance for your time. This is a truly valuable resource.Help!I am having an issue with call transfers on my VoIP systemWhen a call is transfered into our VoIP system, it has dead air until the employee pick...

TheGozer1 by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes