IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to sync both ipphone and telephonenumber AD fields to DC directory? Customer wants to display both e164 and extension number in phone directory. Do not want to create dummy AD user per real one .Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhon...

Hello All,I am getting ready to do another UCS server and was looking over my notes.  Is there  a separate cisco VMware template for the Unity Connection voicemail system or do we use the call manager one?trying to find all the ones i need. there was...

kwaldecker by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I have configured a CME with 25 phone, but when I tried to add new phone (ephone-dn xx) the nesage appeared (exceed the NO. of phones).Is there any method to solve this issue where I bought the phone without license.Regards,          

Good day.Need your help. I have 2 pbx cucm 8.6 and avaya ip office 406 connected via h.323. cucm numbers 2xx, avaya 3xx. I need create hunt group with phones on both pbx, they have to ring simultaneously. Before cucm we used ccme and creat that hunt ...

I tried to backup my CUCM8.6 with many free SFTP Software but it failed . I tried freeFTPd , freeSSHd and WinSSHd . I asked  other colleagues but they told me that Unfortunately CUCM 8.6 does not support freeFTP as a backup SFTP server and I should b...