cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUBE SIP Trunk with PSTN

Out PSTN will provide us two ethernet connection one for signaling only and the other for voice traffic ony( media). Is the bellow configuration correct for this to work?Config example:int g0/0description connected to LANip add 192.168.1.1 255.255.25...

7911 IP phone problem

Hi ,We are facing problem with Cisco IP phone 7911G which most of the times ,display screen goes blank and few buttons appear green or red.Call manager version is   7.x and firmware is SCCP11.8-3-2S. We have also tried uploading new firmwware i.e 8.5...

Aman Soi by Advisor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 7942 IP Phone

Hi All,     I am facing the intermittent problem only for 1 cisco ip phone 7942g.If i pick up the recevier i am not able to answer it.If i press answer button also notable to do it.I have replaced the cisco ip phone and changed to different port,I am...

kishorepv by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Redundant VOIP

Hello GeeksI have a requirement to connect two offices in same company  with 60  users each through a t1 line to support internet access /file server and  VOIP. network should be redundant (24*7 ) operations similar to a call  center . should have VP...

ATA187 Register problems

Hello ,I've installed 5pcs of ATA187 (Version : 9.2.3) on a customer site , The ATA get register to the CallManager (Version : 8.5.1.10000-26) but if I try to make a call or get a call the ATA get unregistered.any idea's ? thanks alot,Liran

Resolved! 7962G Boot issue

Hello,     I have a 7962G that doesn't want to boot.  It powers on, then just sits there with nothing on the screen.  I have many other phones working.  I did the factory reset and then tried a hard reset.  Later I did the boot with the handset off a...

Resolved! AA not working on SIP

Hi all,we have recently terminated sip trunk on one of our customers site there seems to be problem with Unity as AA and voicemail is not functioning properly.The AA has number 2293100, extensions are 4 digits in range of 2293100-229399. I have to ...