IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I have a customer who has an ATA 187, they have connected an RJ11 to RJ11 cable between the ATA and an analgoue phone (directly into the back of the phone), however are not getting Dial-tone.  I believe the cable in use is a straight-through cable...

ian.ryder by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI am a but uncertain how to get this working.This is the setup:When a user does not pick up his/her phone it will need to be transfered to certain extensions, if they don't pick up it should go to his/her voicemail.I was thinking in the lines of cr...

kpintens by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two users for whom we need to suppress the displayed number for all incoming calls. (These are mainly off-net PSTN calls on 79xx handsets.)Any suggestions as to how to do this ? I'm half thinking of something with translation patterns, but I'm...

Does anyone have a working config of MGCP controlled or H323 gateway, in particular a E1 PRI from Telemex in Mexico City?  From what I've gathered it's basically:Framing NO-CRCLinecode HDB3ISDN switch type Net-5Is there anything I might be missing?

Hi there,I'm trying to upgrade CUCM 8.5.1.10000-26 to 8.6.1.20000-1. According to Software upgrade matrix it should be possible. I'm getting the following error message: File           UCSInstall_UCOS_8.6.1.20000-1.sgn.isoStart Time Status Error enco...