IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

My new company has their VG`s in the basement comms room . The idea is that the analogue port will be run up to the floors 15+ via teh building cabling structure other projects put the VG`s on the floor concerned. In the back of mind I`m sure there i...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i've a question about the ESW contract for a CUCM solution. When i build a BOM with the configuration tool for a CUCM solution and i add the ESW contract, the tool also add automatically the code CON-ESW-CMBUNDK9 relative to the CCX bundle, note ...

cbrasolin by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRST install

Hi All, ======================================================================================There is an issue being faced by our Paris office SRST ROUTER  and would like to seek guidance on this. Problem Description : 2 issues we are facing right n...

I have a router with a NM HD2 module for E1 and a VWIC2 giving me 4 x ports as well as a vwic3 card so total is 6x ports.The route came with lots of DSP`s  I`m moving some cards between different routers before sending it to a remote office. When I c...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Folks - I have had this issue before and its back to haunt me again...I had a new gateway up and registered to the call manager yesterday and the PRI was registered and calls were working correctly. Then this morning we needed to swap out the cabl...

nellocon4 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call manger is able to send all external calls to voicemail - can the same be done on CME system? We have a requirement to only allow internal call to the classroom and prevent outside calls from transferring in.

jamurena by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes