IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Long story short, we have two networks. One VLAN is our phones, the other is our PCs.  Due to corporate restrictions (implemented via ACLs on the router), the PCs on the data network can not talk to the VoIP network (ya, bummer, means we can't use...

Hello all,I have some weird problems, I want to use MGCP to control a bunch of FXO ports that my voice gateway (3945) has.This router has a PVDM3-128 DSP installed (from factory), 4 VIC2-4FXO, 4 EVM-HD-8FXS/DID, 8 EM-HDA-6FXO, 4 VIC2-4FXO, 4 SM-NM-AD...

I'm trying to look for speed dials configuration online for Cisco 7936's but couldn't find any? Also looked at the data sheet for this phone and I didn't see anything there either. Does anyone know if this is possible or not? If it is, could you plea...

Resolved! Is my QoS working?

I put together a simple QoS config on my 1841 and I am not sure if it is working or not.  When I use the show policy-map command I see it packet counts moving up in certain parts of the output but where it says "packets matched" under queing it match...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a Cisco CallManager 6.01 and have problems when want configure the "Personal Fast Dials" in my Ip Phones.I done this:a)  Configured the Personal Fast Dials directly  in the phone ( but not work)b) Configured the  Personal Fast Dials fro...