IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I’ve Cisco Fax server with an SR140 and I would to configure 2 SIP trunk, 1 for each CallManager. I would liketo do that for redundancy. I’ve the possibility to add only 1 ip address on the SR140 config panel. Somebody can help me ?Thanks

fdemierre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a call handler in unity-5 for Auto attendant. the call handler has the DN of a physical phone. now for all the calls that are either called directly to that phone device or cfwded from another phone to that extension, i would want the Auto att...

Hi! I have a strange problem with my UCM 8 and 2801 with E1Router IOS: c2801-advipservicesk9-mz.124-24.T.binI configure MGCP on my router:!controller E1 0/2/0 pri-group timeslots 1-16 service mgcp!interface Serial0/2/0:15 isdn bind-l3 ccm-manager!ccm...

paa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that created the route pattern using the rule below for connecting to a Session Border Controller and they pointed it to  a SIP trunk 66.xxx.xxx.xxx in CallManager.  I need a separate SIP trunk to be created that points to another S...

Hi,I have a very strange problem in our Cisco Unified Communication Manager 7.0.1.11000-2 installation.A user with the phone number 4720 can not forward his phone to a secretary or another colleague, when he try to forward his phone he gets the busy ...

Hi, all!I have the following problem.Have the next scheme CUCM6.1 --> IP-IPGW (5350) -->H323 Provider.Have the adjusted mobility feature. All had worked fine till last time. But recently we have replaced the platform and ios of IP-IPGW (from 2651XM 1...