IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, The E1 connection will "sometimes' freeze for no obvious reason. Once a month, then maybe 2 times a week, then nothing for 2 months. There is no pattern in this freezes. I have configured everything correct. I have used this setup with the same p...

Hi, I tried to configure a cluster in a CCM version 6.1.3 using wizard option, it ask for the publisher name, Ip address and the the security password but it does not work, at the end of the procedure an error was displayed, is there an other way to ...

carlosg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 3640 router, i want to use as a gateway with 1 nm-hdv-1t1 module and 4 pots. I first configure pots with mgcp, it works, i want to add the nm-hdv-1t1 and it fail to register. may i use 2 nm module with mgcp or it will be easier with h-3...

pminguy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use CCM 6.0.1 I have a directory number that if they do not answer or are the phone the destination number is a cell phone. The DN rings six times before it cuts over to the cell phone. Is there some way to change the number of rings before the ca...

Mojo1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes