IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I need to change the domain name of my servers within the cluster. I've read a few threads that explain the proceedure for changing hostname and ip address. But with regard to domain name, can I just change this via the cli> set network domainand d...

reidg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have an issue with a hunt group, my setup is I have a DN that hunts through multiple Devices. All the devices share the hunting DN's voicemail.The problem is that at the end of the day they all forward their phones to voicemail, of course th...

jamieparr by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All-I have a CP-7912G that is not starting when connected to the network. The red/green lights come on, but then nothing else happens. I've done several searches on this forum and through TAC online and have not found any other references/fixes for...

kbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM Redundancy..

We have a CUCM 6.0 cluster with one first node and another subsequent node, all the IP Phones are registered with First node and working fine. However whenever the First node fails some IP phones are not getting registered with the subsequent node, t...

rv_viji by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! cue license Q

hiwe bought a NM-CUE release 3.1 with SCUE-LIC-100CCMi have a question regarding cue license, do i have to apply some license file to cue prior to doing configuration, or this license is already included? i have read somewhere there is some license f...