IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am having problems with a SIP trunk which is terminated by my ISP. I can make outbound call fine but inbound calls are just engaged. I know the IP is being send from the ISP because I can see packets through the firewall and if i unplug the call...

Is installing and running DMA v6.0(1) non disruptive? I want to run through a couple test runs with my production data and i want to make sure that installing DMA doesn't stop and services or require a reboot. And the same for running DMA after it i...

fieldj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I guess the first point of call is compatibility. For starters I cannot see the SRST option under device/phone/product specific configuration. Any explanations?I have searched and located a huge volume of documentation which I would like to filter ou...

I've been trying to test IPIPGW to transcode SIP calls from g711 to g729. All the examples I found seem to involve SCCP/CCM, is there any info about whether IPIPGW can be used with non-CCM setup?I'm interested to use the IPIPGW function as generic ha...

smvasagam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Set up ACall comes in on DDI from mobile A,Call is directed into unity (calling number is altered to 4266)User presses 1call is diverted to phone ACLI presented on Phone A is mobile ASet up BCall comes in on DDI from mobile B,Call is directed into un...

jamjam200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear sirI would like your assistance regarding CCME . I am using 2811 with (Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-IPVOICEK9-M), Version 12.4(11)T1) , I have a problem . when internal users calls to operator phone (7970) it displays only three qu...