IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are running IPCCX with 4.0. I need a clarification Regarding The Report:"Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report".In which three Calls (from same caller ID)are sent to three different agents with same Node/SessionID/Seq.No and the same Start/End tim...

Resolved! Primary Line

Hello --I am utilizing the primary line extension on the user pages of CM6. My understanding is that if I choose the second line of a users phone, that user will pick up that line when they go off hook; however, that does not seem to be the case.Pl...

ouhakheme by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If someone calls our main number in our office, they are gven an option to type in an individual's name (if caller doesn't know their extension), but if I type in a particular user, it does not recognize it. where do I look at in callmanager 4.1 to c...

Hello, I am using CM 6 with the AC, so I hope that it is similar to the 5.X implementation of AC.My customer is looking to queue calls after the 4th call comes in, which isnt difficult, but I would also like the call to go to an Call Handler in Unity...

ouhakheme by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We are having two Call manager clusters. Suppose Phone 1 and Phone 2 are connected to Cluster 1 and Phone 3 and Phone 4 are connected Cluster 2. When Phone 1 calls Phone 3 in Cluster2, and try to take Phone 2 in conference, Phone 3 in Cluster2 w...

dumble4me by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I needed to modify caller ID for a group of phones. So I have created a calling search space with a single partition. I have a translation pattern in this partition which has a calling search space that can see every other number. On this translation...

Guys,Yesteday something very interesting happened. I built 2 servers, a pub and a sub. However subscription was failing. For some reasons replication was not working. I checked my LMHOST file and the proper name to ip entries were there. AFter severa...