IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wonder whether there is a way to configure CME using Moh file from flash with g729 codec. Also, is it possible to configure b-acd script to play g.729 codec prompts?In this configuration, all incoming calls will come from WAN with g.729 codec. If w...

daniel-ma by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hiin a route pattern in CCM, can i confiure more than one digit as access code before the dot (like, 98.00XXXXX... or 765.00XXXXX....)if yes, can i have a route patterns with 2 predot digits and route patterns with 3 predot digits and so on?if yes, t...

Hi,Was wondering if anyone has any good IPT monitoring tool to recommend?As IPT is so integrated with so many applications, AD, Exchange, DNS, DHCP, is there any tools that can help administrators be more pro-active in finding issues?It would be best...

eug-c by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of our customer having CCM 5.1 and IPCC 4.5.For the IPCC calls are getting through a sip server.Recently i changed the script with an option of dialing the Extn number.Upto the sip server the DTMF is working fine and and while its connecting thro...

Hello all,I have a basic setup question. I am a newbe when it comes to this part of CCM configs. I am setting up a single CCM and Unity system that will service 4 remote sites connected by WAN. Each site will have its own PSTN GW configured in CMMy g...

nexus1467 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am missing one digit when I dial from a Mobile phone to my cisco7960 phone.I don't have this issue however when dialing from a landline.I have setup a route pattern 0.07xxxxxxxxx Any ideas what might be causing this?

ali by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our previous telephone system had a "Priority" button that the receptionist could press before transferring a caller that alerted the intended recipient that the caller was a Priority caller (as in the boss). This would cause the recipient's phone t...