IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have a few Cisco 7960s that currently have MGCP 7-6-0 and would like to convert them to SIP. We have factory defaulted the phones and pointed the tftp ip to our tftp server. Files in the tftp server:OS79XX.TXTP0S3-07-5-00.binP0S3-07-5-00.loadsP0S3...

hi all   IP Telephony and Phones   i have 2 primacell gsm installed inside 2 Vodafone sim cards -the primacell device connected to FXO voice port (cisco router 2911)    i have 2 mobile number for the company , the problem is only 1 number when i call...

Hi.We have been running CME for many years without problems.However, lately one of our phones will not boot.I tried a factory reset on it (7940). Then it did this:Configuring VLANConfiguring IPTFTP P00308010200.loadsTFTP file not foundNow i loops on ...

ruben by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the SSID broadcasting and we can connect to it. However once the 7925 new phone connects to call manager the wireless phone signal gone. Even if we just try to make a change  changing the 802.11 option from auto-a to auto-b/g and hit save...