IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I am still supporting two CUCM 8.x clusters & need to change their DNS settings. This will invalidate their licenses. The documented solution is to request Cisco to rehost the licences but CUCM 8.x is no longer in support. Does anyone know if...

Ron Reid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, How are you guys? We are experiencing a problem where the incoming are not recording for just one group the rest workflows get recorded inbound/outbound, but one of the group stopped recording after the CUCM upgrade from 10.5 to 11.5. I...

hi there,I have noticed the following in the applogs from RTMT from a CUCM (Pub) in the clusterRemote Node ID:4 Remote Application ID:100Whilst http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/err_msgs/7_x/ccmalarms701.html show what the applicatio...

Dear All, Need urgent help. I have 2 nodes in my CUCM cluster (PUB & SUB) and PUB is crashed due to power outage, and the problem is I have lost backup of PUB node also. I have rebuild publisher node with all the previous IP settings and I can login ...

@Syed by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,   We have a CUCM/CUC 11.5.x (latest release) with a few different types of phones, 8861,88417821 and 8821 wireless phones.   Our wireless network is not Cisco. The phones are connected to a hidden SSID with WPA2-PSK.   The issue I am exp...

ITSP -- CUBE -- CUCM -- SIP/SCCP IP Phone ITSP -- CUBE -- CUCM -- MGCP/QSIG to turret System ITSP -- CUBE -- CUCM -- SIP to another Turret system   What is the proper setup for configuring a my SIP trunks? The CUBE is configured for EO going to the I...

francisg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes