cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Stacking ME3400's

Hi AllI have a pair of Cisco ME3400G-12CS switches running resilient WAN ethernet circuits.I believe the CAB-SFP-50CM= SFP patch cable will allow me to stack them, but it's only 50cm long.My two devices are in two different data centres, joined with ...

Hello,I have a problem with linecard ES20 on 7606 router. This is error message on the screen that I captured : "%CHKPT-SP4-GET_huge_buf: client 61 buffer requested (size = 4056)". Because of this problem, some services on this linecard could not wor...

We are trying to do a simple setting and it doesn t seem to work. We are maybe forgetting some settings.The 3750 is simply configure with one VLAN  (ID4) . This lan is internal and the server for dowlaod testing is set in itThe port fa1/04 is in this...

All:We have an 1805 router that terminates business class cable (2 Mbs up and down).  The circuit is provisioned by the leading cable provider in our area, but is resold by a SIP service provider.  We use the connection to carry both voice and data. ...

I have a bunch of ME-3400G-2CS-A switches and I'm getting drops due to having 100Mb on one side and 1Gb on the other side (as explained here:https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2061963?tstart=0).I have put in the service policy to amend the Queue ...

Hello,I have three remote site connected  by VC EoMPLS.Every vc is mapped in a S-VLAN QinQ .I want use one switch   to do  forwarding  the trafic of site central to remote site and remote site to remote site.See to drawing .pdf.Testing the solution i...

a.auvinet by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have a network consisting of a ring of ME3750s, and are looking at deploying MPLS using the ES ports. However, one of the switches has three connections in use (with another ME3750 connecting to the core,) so we need to look at alternatives.S...

swakelen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have a simple QinQ topology:PE-SW1-----------QinQ-------PE-SW2-----V652-----PE-UPLINK| <-----QinQ edge ------------->|      || <---Trunk allowed V652 -->|      | <-- Trunk allowed  V652CE-SW1                         CE-SW2|  <-------------V6...

Hi,I work for an ISP in Africa and we are in the initial stages of planning a metro-ethernet network. As I trust that the people who frequent this discussion area will have much more experience and lessons learnt I wished to get your views and sugges...

We have a METRO interface which I understand from our ISP is a tagged VLAN at 100 Mbps and which our account is fixed at 50 Mbps (but burstable).Here's a look over the last 12 months. But my question is this, how many errors should we tolerate? This ...

lchance by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that unless the packets are pushed through CPU, the stats will not show up in a "show int vlan <xxxx>" command output as show below. Others have posted similar inquiries on this website with no real satisfactory solution. Every other swi...