Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a requirements to restrict the bandwidth for CORP internet users in our metro network, Could you check this template is good to go for to restrict the download and upload speed in Users WAN interface which is VLAN, my bandwidth limitations ...

sajism220 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I've been hearing this terminology used loosely for years. I think I know what it means, but would like to be clear. What does protect circuit mean? What does the term 'switched to protect' mean? Thanks,

west33637 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!On my 3750me i do next configuration:int vlan 999ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.252rate-limit input 100000 8000 8000 conform-action transmit exceed-action droprate-limit output 100000 8000 8000 conform-action transmit exceed-action dropNothing...

Hi,I am testing selective QinQ with EoMPLS in ES20.I am eceiving vlans 30-200 from customer and tagging with outer vlan 250.Then i need to send this to a remote PE over EoMPLS and outer vlan to be stripped out by a switch connecting to remote PE.Cust...

HelloWe are beginning to evaluate using metro-E as an Internet service vs. our traditional bridged connection.Can anyone share any "gotchas" or things I should look/ask for that I might miss otherwise?Also, is it possible to plug the metro-E straight...

Hi, I want to pass all vlanes from a client. I have a tunnel-port in both 3560 and then I have an mpls xconnect between 6500. The 6500's are connected with a pvc with encapsulation aal5snap. This is the schema:3560 --Gb -- 6500 -- ATM PVC -- 6500 -- ...

Hi guys,I installed a CPU module (slot 6) and MSMP-0322 module (slot 1) on ONS  15530.I powered the unit on and issued show hardware command. Its result are  as follows:_________________________________________________________________________________...

ITforever by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllMy question is regarding CoS values mapped from an inner VLAN to an outer VLAN - how to?In my setup I have an access port that connects to the subscriber. The subscribers CE router assigns different CoS to different VLAN used for different s...

chvp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have moved to another vendor at my edge, and I have continued to use 0x8100 as my ethertype which seems to play nice except for when a customer has a native vlan1 setup.Vlan1 will get tagged into my SVLAN 301, but Cisco sees it as an incorrect BPDU...

sjamison76 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear friends,A colleague has asked me to assist him with establishing a L2TP pseudowire between two 7600 series routers. At first I thought it to be an easy task but it unexpectedly turned into an issue we both could not solve.The goal was to provide...

Hi,Till now we have a single metro ring which is further extended like a hierarchial rings. Interpret it as connection of OSPF backbone and sub areas.Currenlty we are running MSTP on the single ring. What would be the best network setup to run on thi...