MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI have to migrate DC DR and 1000 branch office to MPLS.At present there is 3 tier architecture i.e. DC & DR, 10 Network aggrigation point     and 100 branch office connected to each NAP. Between DC DR and NAP, MPLS connectivity and NAP to Brach off...

its a silly question, but this might help us understand MPLS much more.Intra area routes are always preffered by routers running OSPF, but how can we make a router traverse a route from Area 0 to a non area 0(totally nssa) using MPLS and without chan...

I'm having an issue configuring mvpn in between a N7K and IOS Router.On the IOS router, i'm seeing this error message:DT-4-INCOMPATIBLE_TUNNEL_TYPE: Incompatible tunnel type in BGP update router_id:10.16.32.1 RD:10.16.32.1:13 type:1 tunnel_type:4; lo...

Dear all,Please, imagine two PE routers directly connected by 1GE and one 10GE interfaces and there is one RSVP-TE LSP per link connecting both PE routers. Thay are running MP-BGP from their respective loopback interfaces.When a L3VPN is configured i...

Load Balancing in MPLS VPN BGP and EIGRP SOOI have two questions regarding MPLS VPN# QUESTION1: With Route Reflector in ISP Core and "maximum-paths" BGP configured at PE, I wish to achieve load balancing within the Core. However, I note the following...

Hi,I'm pretty new to MPLS. A colleague and I and setting up a MPLS LAB in a physical ring topology.Has anyone any ideas how we suppress an MPLS tunnel from becoming a transit to reach the physical OSPF enabled interfaces (that connect the ring). Thes...

Hi All,Please see the below network diagram.Provivder 1 PE -----Provider 1 ABSR(NNI) -----    EBGP -----------Provider 2 ASBR ( NNI )   ----   -EBGP-------Provider 2 PEWe are facing one problem with this solution ie.Provider 2 ASBR is not allocating ...

HiRoutes are not installed in the routing table.Se the following output:                 core# sh ip bgp 0.0.0.0 vrf vrf_brukerBGP routing table information for VRF vrf_bruker, address family IPv4 UnicastBGP routing table entry for 0.0.0.0/0, version...

bjornarsb by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a few Q’s about BGP/MPLS/VPN that I haven’t found answer on, on any text or community. As they are all related, I think it's better to open a single thread for them all. 1- consider this setup on PE1 - PE2 (the objective here is for ...

Hello,In a MPLS L3VPN a have a site where two PEs and two CEsare sitting on a LAN where EIGRP runs.I've set up SoO (same community applied on both PEs)PE1!interface Vlan970 vrf forwarding ap1 ip vrf sitemap SoO ip address 61.2.100.7 255.255.255.0!rou...

apasquino by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics