MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Qos & MPLS

Another basic question which hopefully somebody will be able to answer.We have catalyst 2960s switches with VoIP phones connected.Qos is setup on the switches and the uplink is via a 1941 directly into the MPLS network which has Qos on it.Does the ro...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,here my scanerio,rightnow we are using the wireless bridge between the sites , so the network is same on both ends all the servers and ip telephony in one site.(SITE A)now we are got from ISP layer 3 MPLS link using ripv2 routing.is it possibl...

zeuscyril by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, If I am using a vlan on an interface that has a vlan (for ex)int fa0/1.10encapsulation dot1Q 16ip vrf forwarding XCan anything outside of that vrf see vlan 16 or see the tag?Thank you.Lynne                  

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 types of connection into our MPLS network.One is via ethernet & the other is via ADSL which enters the MPLS network at our ISP's exchange.Would I be right in assuming that any vlan tags on the ethernet connection will be intact entering and...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am going to setup MPLS between some Cisco routers, switchs and Juniper routers. Is there anything need to pay attention to?Thanks!

cwy by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,Somebody knows, How Can I founf a soluction for this logs?9w4d: SP: FAILED to write to DS1338 RTC device3w2d: SP-STDBY: FAILED to write to DS1338 RTC device29w4d: SP: FAILED to write to DS1338 RTC device29w4d: SP: FAILED to write to DS1338 RTC...

j2cs_1977 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,i wonder if you can help as this issue I have is very frustrating to resolve.We have a HQ site configured with core mpls network. All internet browsing woks ok.We have a remote site connected via a WAN circuit that mpls runs over. the Rem...

HI,I perfomed a install of license 10GEUpgrade on ME-3600X-24TS-M switch and "show license " command output is:Index 3 Feature: 10GEUpgrade        Period left: Life time        License Type: Permanent        License State: Active, Not in Use        L...

j2cs_1977 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two MWR2941's seperated by several routed hops in a non MPLS enabled core. I have a GPRS toycell on one side and a BSC on the other (this is not important) and need to configure an E1 CESoPSN (or SAToP -- I don't care) pseudowire. I realize th...

Hi guys,We are in aprocess to implement the mpls l2 Vc on our network by replacing the qinq l2 structure in our field, for doing so we have to replace the present devices which takes some cost to the management.In the mean while, can i know what are ...

I have a trouble with ASR901,I have many vrfs work normally, then appears many logs in my console and vrfs stop working.Somebody knows how to fix this trouble?Sep 16 10:02:54.773:  pstorm_bcm_prog_label:1227: l3_egress_create failed. Label: 1775. Err...

j2cs_1977 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can ANYONE help; I cannot get my EIGRP neighbors to sync up across the VRF-Lite/GRE tunnel between R2 and R4.When I apply the tunnel vrf DMZ to both tunnel99, both tunnel99 shut down automatically.Thanks for any assistanceBTW, I am trying to share ro...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors