MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Do the Cisco 7600's have an equivalent to Juniper (and Riverstone's) Administrative-Groups feature? I would like to do MPLS-Traffic Engineering based on the Administrative groups? I have tried searching this feature, but haven't found anything. Ther...

Hello.I can configure  SHAM links between me3600-24fs and they are up and fine . However, when I reboot me3600 the , after reboot  that SHAM's are down. The only way I can get them to come back up is to  remove the SHAM statements from rebooted me360...

Hello,Please help me understand what  is the value after the loopback IP address and  does it vary based on? in the case below, the number zero (0);- Peer LDP Ident: X.X.31.215:0; Local LDP Ident X.X.31.251:0Best regards,Mwandu

mwandu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've an issue about cef based load-balancing in the MPLS core in MPLS/VPN environment. If you consider flow-based load balancing, the path (out interface) will be chosen based on source-destination IP address. What about in MPLS/VPN environment? T...

g.grof by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Am having problem bringing up mpls l2vpn between asr9k and 7609 router . Below is my config. The interfaces are up, the vc working, but can't ping across.AS9K***********************************************************interface GigabitEthernet0/2/0/6....

1336 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I would like to know how to differentiate if CE and PE are seprate devices (Routers) or it is same. I have seen in many deployment, the CE is combined with PE and kept at customer place. It may be since there is not many Services Configured (ot...

Hi,(Default Route <------) CE1------PE1---P----PE2---CE2(--->Default Route)In  above, Let CE1 and CE2 have default static route monitored with IP SLA.  CE and PE ospf running OSPF. The target is, if IPSLA on CE1 becomes  invalid, the static default r...

Hi Everyone,Here is what I am after from my ISP:  I want MPLS with an Ethernet handoff, but do not want them to manage the router.  I  don't have to mess with bonding T1's or DS1's etc. due to past experience: It was always a  battle of my WIC vs th...

Hi All I`m playing in the lab and I`m struggling with achieving a full L2 tunnel over VPLS between an ME3800-X and ASR1004. Ascii Diagram: 3560[1] - ME3800X -> MPLS <- ASR1004 - 3560[2] Essentially, I`m trying to l2 tunnel vtp/cdp/stp over a VP...

Hi Guys,Just wondering if "address-family ipv4 multicast" command is supported in a VRF in IOS-XR? If so, is there a specific PIE that is required? Currently, I have asr9k-mcast-px-4.3.0 PIE installed on the router.Also, "address-family vpnv4 multica...

Hello,i'd like to configure a dedicated vrf for Internet access only. On my CE router i configured three vrf (Internet, red and blue) in the vrf internet i import the route target from blue and red, and the vrf blue and red i import only the default ...

Unanswered Topics