MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All ,I created a L2tunnel between two of my PE's and it  is working fine . The Vlans are configured in dot1Q sub interfaces and then it is connected to trunk port of the switch . From the switch i can ping the other side PC ,so the l2 tunnel is ...

Haris P by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would cause the code 'Q' when doing an MPLS ping?I'm doing a pilot project in our enterprise, using mBGP and MPLS, to segment/isolate a small portion of our network.  All seems to be working well, except that I get intermittant pings in the vrf....

jkeeffe by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In an MPLS LSP, my understanding is that the PE router will put dual lable. 1) The outer LABEL is for LSP and inner Label is for curresponding Pesudowire (PW)2) once the packet exits from the NNI interface of PE it will might re...

Hi Folks,I have interface in vrf London. I am able to access this interface FastEthernet0/1 of PE  from CPE . How to prevent PE access from all the interface connected to CPE?ip vrf Londonrd 200:200route-target export 200:200route-target ...

ranjeetba by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody has configuration for Netflow data export for VRF Interfaces.I have already tried this but its not working for my enviroment.Follows the setup:PE VRF interface >>> Location1 P Router >>> Location 2 P- Router >>> PE >>> CE >>> NETFLOW SERVER.A...

Hello,i have some problems with redistributing my default route through my mpls cloud. I think the problem is because it is not in the bgp table. But i don't see why. Any ideas?thanks in advancedAlexHere is config of my PE router.==== OSPF ====router...

With Vivek RuhilWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about MPLS L3VPN: concepts, terminology, control and data plane call flow with Cisco expert Vivek Ruhil. MPLS Layer ...

Hello, I wnat to run mpls over interfaces associated to vrf, so i have two adjascent 7200 routers, the interfaces between them are in vrf, once mpls configured, I can see the ldp adjacency built and routes are exchanged between the routers by ospf vr...

Hi my firends,I would like to ask a question to all of you, may be you can help me to figure out.When I start to xconnect from ASR to 6500, the configurations are as belows.What I want to ask is, on ASR, there ise "rewrite....." command that removes ...

Hi Guys,As per RFC 4760, the MP_REACH_NLRI attribute in BGP Update message has variable length Next-HOP field. For MPLS VPN, this field is sent as 12-byte value of the form RD:IP_Address.My question is - what is the need for RD in the Next-Hop field ...

I have a senario where two router in an HSRP group connected to an MPLS network, where I cannot get 1500 datagrams from Router 3 to Router 1, but can do Router 2.  I think this is causing slow responses when router 1 is active.All LAN connections are...