MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Recently I came across new term known as "Enterprise VPN" . I am aware of L3VPN, but not sure about new Enterprise VPN. Could any one help me to understand 1. What is Enterprise VPN.2. How different it is from L3VPN3. And How to check if the curre...

Hi,I am doing lab on GNS and having a very simple scenario, but i am stuck somewhere...lab diag is attached....in MPLS clous OSPF is the IGP used... CE is communicated to PE through static routing.Problem : unable to ping LAN of R1 through R4(PE) eve...

Hello everyone I am a for students from China, here is my problem, my English is not good, this is done by google translate.No one has yet to answer it?If you know the answer, please send to my mailbox 。550513723@qq.comHighest respects to yourLab Top...

lvpin Lv by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearsWould like your assistance please regarding below issueWe are having 5 TE tunnels going to same destination and we are doing load-balancing between these 5 LSPs TE tunnels.Command "mls ip cef load-sharing full simple" is configured so that CEF w...

Hello,I'm trying to configure mpls on a 4451-x but the command mpls ip is missing..we are running isr4400-universalk9.03.09.02.S.153-2.S2.SPA.binAnyone knows what I need to do to enable it and ldp as well ?regards,

Hello everyone I am a for students from China, here is my problem, my English is not good, this is done by google translate.Lab TopologyNarrativeBlue link ,Is the backdoor linkR3-RR and R8-RR   backdoor link,Everything is normalR1-CE and R10-CE  back...

lvpin Lv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The topology is like the attach, we have to terminate mpls pseudowirefrom DX to the 2 AX,i.e AX1 & AX2 over this ISIS network;knowing that level 2 routers learn about paths both within areas and between areas.If that is so , can we repeat the vlans t...

HiNeed some discussion on MPLS - TE tunnel issue.One of Tunnel with FRR configured, creates problem after a while affects the traffic running on the link until I shut the tunnel manually.Configs are ok because same configurations made for different c...

Hi!I have som issue in my lab. network. My network has running to PE, one P and to CE node. ISIS protocol is running between PE ans P nodes. BGP  running with ipv4 and vpnv4 enabled in my backbone. And finally i am running ospf between CE and PE rout...

sfanayei by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I use LDP FRR for acheving faster convergence in my MPLS backbone. Is it an IEEE standard mechanism for acheving faster convergence like MPLS_TE using RSVP.

anil12345 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes