MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Configuring LSP

Hi All,     I need to know the set of commands which are needed to create new LSP in Cisco Router.I  tried searching other docs available on Cisco Support forums, and came  across the below set of commands, please help me know if these are  correct a...

HiI'm labbing a scenario where 2 SP networks are joined using Option B and a remote VPN site is connected to each. I have connectivity between sites across the ASBR's working OK. I now want to add in an Inter-AS TE tunnel between the egress PE's and ...

leedavies by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I am new to MPLS but some experience with BGP in a multihoming enviornment so have a little bit of understanding on BGP configuration.That said, I am working with a provider on setting up multiple MPLS sites.  Some sites I will manage the ro...

We have ~1.5 petabytes of data needs to be uploaded from users' machines to a certain destination. This is based on an ave. of 5.5 GB worth of files for 263k users. We are looking for guidance from a network/bandwidth perspective o...

Dear All ,I created a L2tunnel between two of my PE's and it  is working fine . The Vlans are configured in dot1Q sub interfaces and then it is connected to trunk port of the switch . From the switch i can ping the other side PC ,so the l2 tunnel is ...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What would cause the code 'Q' when doing an MPLS ping?I'm doing a pilot project in our enterprise, using mBGP and MPLS, to segment/isolate a small portion of our network.  All seems to be working well, except that I get intermittant pings in the vrf....

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In an MPLS LSP, my understanding is that the PE router will put dual lable. 1) The outer LABEL is for LSP and inner Label is for curresponding Pesudowire (PW)2) once the packet exits from the NNI interface of PE it will might re...

Hi Folks,I have interface in vrf London. I am able to access this interface FastEthernet0/1 of PE  from CPE . How to prevent PE access from all the interface connected to CPE?ip vrf Londonrd 200:200route-target export 200:200route-target ...

ranjeetba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics