MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi allWe are planning a Carrier supporting Carrier environment with a Juniper Core network (Provider side), and Cisco 3750 Metro on the Customer Carrier side. What we are trying to figure out is if the 3750 Metro can support CSC with BGP label exchan...

Hi, I am having problem here. Previously, when the MTU was 1508...The cpu load was <5%. When changed to 1512, the load was increasing 70%. Recently, changed to 1522, the load is >95%. Not sure what's going with the configuration. But I can a lot ques...

lawwm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,This is not a conversation about a particular network issue related to L3 MPLS VPNs. I just wanted to listen to experiences of people here with the particular solution and I am trying to get a feeling of the popularity of the solution.I will st...

marikakis by Level 7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every1, this query could be a bit long but kindly read it, its very imp. I have a 3845 router running 12.4 20T, with 64 flash and 512 ram. Its utilization on average is 52% !!. This router is the DMVPN hub for 40 branches, other branches are comin...

Hi GS,Can any one Please share me any basic document for MPLS to start up with a basic configuration and MPLS network diagram...Any help on this Highly appreciated!

I'm looking for some advice on running MPLS on the 6500 platform. I've got several 6500's with Sup 720 (PFC 3A) which I am looking to upgrade to PFC 3Bs to support MPLS. However, I'm wondering if I should upgrade the modules to DFC3's to support MP...

Resolved! OSPF issue

Dear netproi am having one issue with one of my customer running OSPF as PE-CE.he is advt. me one pool 10.219.1.96/28 from PE1 . But when I do trace from PE4 it goes to PE3---CE3---PE2---CE1.Infact it should go directly to PE1-CE1He is not advt this ...

Dears ,What's the best way of providing internet access to MPLS VPN customer sites using Overlapping VPN . That's my Internet gateway is connected as a CE router to MPLS VPN and then I want some customer to given their VPN access + Internet access by...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have attched diagram for easy understand.Service provider VPLS means think that point to point link full mesh between my locations.option 1:My communication should happen through HEADOFFICE only.In future i may required comunication directly be...

sateeshk10 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting a weird issue in MVPN cloud. Our cloud is working on dense mode and I am getting data mdt entires. How this can be possible?As per understanding data mdt cannot converge until and unless it get the S,G entry. IN case of dense mode we don...

Hi all,I check Cisco Nagivator Feature to find which IOS support for VPLS on Cisco Router 7200VXR and found that IOS image "c7200-spservicesk9-mz.122-33.SRD.bin" can do it as below;- VPLS Autodiscovery, BGP-based- VPLS Multiple VCs per SpokeWhen I tr...

Dear All,I got an ethernet backbone that do not support jumbo frame. The backbone connected my Cisco7206/NPE-G2 and Cisco7507 on each side. The topology as below:Cisco7206-Gi0/1<---Ethernet--->Cisco7507-F5/1/0.50 (I am using 802.1q sub-interface)The ...

flymen331 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Have one question about VRF aware NAT for internet access! If we will enable the VRF aware NAT on local PE to have an internet access via centeral Internet PE then we will not have connectivity to any other VPN site as all local CE prefixes wil...

I have an existing MPLS Pseudowire connection that I need to rework to be able to carry vlan tags instead of just plain L2 frames.Existing setup:ME3400 <-> 7206VXR <-> 7206VXR <-> ME3400The ME3400's customer facing int tags incoming frames, which go ...

network by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors