MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Setup: I have 2 PE routers. PE-a and PE-b both connected to CE's(setup with EIGRP)that are advertising default routes to PE-c and currently PE-c is preferring PE-b due to natural iBGP selection process. Currently PE-c is running EIGRP with the CE as ...

hks10 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For simplicity's sake let's say that i have 2 7206VXRs running advip-12.4(9)T2. They're in separate cities, each has a direct Internet feed plus a L2 feed between them. Each one is a PE, and running L3VPNs for customers. I use OSPF as an IGP. Every...

I have the following issue regarding a Fastreroute link protection implementation using IOS XR.The desired network behavior is that once a link failure is fixed the protected traffic keeps flowing through the backup path until it is manually switched...

Hi,I have the following scenario:site A- OSPF distribution routers -----BGP CE---MPLS cloud------BGP CE----OSPF distribution routers- Site B.BGP is selectively redistributed into OSPF. However, OSPF redistribution into OSPF is NOT allowed. How do I...

PAUL CHEN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does any one know or has a document that explains why IS-IS is not supported as a protocol to use on CE routers?Also, more specifically, IS-IS is not supported, because you can not run it per VRF?I am just trying to understand why we can't use IS-...

I was reading the topic about running the IPSec between PE to PE, there we need to have Labeled packet encapsulated into GRE and then on the top of that we will have to enable the IPSec, so here we are hiding a label packet and again back to the IP s...

Hi, I am troubleshooting with SNMP trap, I am receiving trap from one router but not from another, both router has been configured in mpls. Can you give me the basic SNMP configuration for MPLS.

goutam_04 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In my MPLS network I have vrf Internet which I use to give my customers access to Internet. I'm having multihop BGP with customers that have their own IP address space. Problem is (see picture in attachment) that I want to avoid static routes i...

I connect multiple sites through a full mesh MPLS cloud. My main site has a 45Mbps DS3 connection into the cloud and the other sites have varying speeds 2-20 Mbps. How do I prevent the smaller sites from being overloaded with traffic by the main site...

dan.marsh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QoS Setup issue

When setting up QoS on a 2801, I get the following error when trying to apply the service-policy to the interface.I/f Serial0/1/0:0 class CRITICAL requested bandwidth 49%, available only 25%The service provider only provides me with a 50%/49% QoS pol...

mshen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am facing the same problem as below posting.http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Service%20Providers&topic=MPLS&topicID=.ee8558c&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cbef526I had 2 X STM-1 conn...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors