MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi to all, i'm triyng to use VRF-Lite with shared service.I tried to configure two different VRF (blue and red for example) and then i configured another vrf (for example server). I tried to export with route-target both vrf blue and green to vrf ser...

Hello,Just a quick question:If a have a 7600 without SIP, OSM or ES20 card I cannot do an EoMPLS circuit (xconnect) on a SVI interface (local switching).What about a VRF on a SVI interface? Can I do it without SIP or OSM?Thanks for your replies!Alex

aretsu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a Hub and Spoke MPLS network with SAP and Email application hosted in IDC.At remote site we have dual links from different service provider.Aim is to access the SAP traffic from one link with backup on the other link in case of primary lin...

What will be the minimum QOS rate limit can be applied on 7609 router.Can i Apply minimum 64 KB rate limit on 7609 router ?Regards,Moorthy Baddi.

MPLS has two types label method. Frame mode and cell mode. ATM can be either frame mode or cell mode according to the doc. How do I know the ATM is configured as frame or cell mode. Is there a default thing? thanks

I plan to run multiple VRFs on the layer 3 switch (3750) at our spokes. However, I don't want to expand my MPLS cloud from the hub all the way to the spoke routers (2811) because spoke-hub WAN links are satallite links and these links are not very s...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I studied theoretical aspect of DS-TE and i have learnt that two types of LSP could exist : E-LSP and L-LSP :For E-LSP, the EXP field of the MPLS shim header conveys both the packet's queue scheduling and drop precedence to each LSR hop, DiffServ is ...

Djule2804 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been reading about L2TPv3 Based VPNs , but when i looked into supported IOS (7200 platform) it only seems to feature in ios 12.0. Has this feature been effectively dropped?Thanks.

Hi All,I am reading about CEoP. I found mainly two different type of modules. One type can only connected to Cisco7600 and other one in small routers like cisco2600. But each type are using different encapsulation for xconnection. One is using mpls o...

Hi:I am trying to configure the mpls te fast-reroute command but the router complains!!I am running 12.4 Enterprise on a 3640.Does this only work on a 7200 and up?Thanks.

rajju by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody,I am just wondering if there is any 'show' command (except 'traceroute') to verify whether 'mpls propagate-ttl' is on or offThanksMike

m-geisler by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a Network on MPLS backbone with dual service provider.There are 50 spoke location.DC and DR locationTopology is hub and spoke with all sites accessing data hosted at primary DC.ALso in case of disaster all the spoke sites will connect to DR s...

On my previous post, Mohammad answered my question to use tunnel interface on one physical interface to transport multiple VRFs. Then I found this link,http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk436/tk428/technologies_configuration_example09186a00801e1294.sh...

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors