MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi there   Can someone help me about the RFC 7625, it is about Ip hard pipe. Is Cisco developing some solution related with this RFC? Or There is any way to have a E2E delay below 5 ms in a WAN network using ASR 9000 series?   Waiting your feedback  ...

I have fully functioning Layer 2 MPLS running over my network on Cisco ASR 920 routers. One of the links between 2 routers is provided via a 3rd party service provider, though, which requires us to use encryption on this link to protect our data.   I...

Hi experts, I am trying to run MPLS on a VRF. I mean that the interfaces forming LDPs are in the VRF. In my config it is called "LTE". It is an ASR router and here is my config   mpls label protocol ldp mpls ldp password required mpls ldp vrf LTE pas...

Can someone please give me brief idea on my following queries 1)what is difference in MPLS TE Dynamic vs Implicit setup 2)If dynamic setup chosen does that means that the next hop is dynamically chosen by each router along with path? 3)When TE setup...

I have a L2vpn xconnect between 2 ASR9k's (MPLS).    Both AC sub-interfaces have an mtu size of 1518. This circuit is created for AT&T which the SLA requires RFC 2544 Max MTU sizing of 2000.     The 2544 test passed packets of MTU 2000 without having...

jwinegar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS L3 VPN

assist check  reachability   RP/0/0/CPU0:XR2#ping 7.7.7.7 source lo0Sun Jan 21 09:13:22.770 UTCType escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 7.7.7.7, timeout is 2 seconds:.....Success rate is 0 percent (0/5)RP/0/0/CPU0:XR2#sh ro...

mnoma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

assist  check reachability  attached configs     R1#R1#ping 7.7.7.7 source 1.1.1.7 repeat 2Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 2, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 7.7.7.7, timeout is 2 seconds:Packet sent with a source address of 1.1.1.7 ..Success rate is 0 ...

mnoma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a case MPLS 6PE configuration as below, we can't ping inter vrf in local router from the gateway, but i can ping & browsing from my PC/router behind PE using gateway vrf Test-IPv6, any solution regarding this issue ? Has anyone ever encoun...

Just a quick one, if any is able to post up some MPLS-TP configs off a working system that would be greatly appreciated.I'm trying to setup MPLS-TP on some ASR920 and not having much luck. Cheers

helipos00 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys   I'm trying to establish a L3VPN service over GRE. I have IOS and IOS XR routers at the ends in which I've configured the customer VRF interfaces. As I see the IOS interface configuration command "tunnel vrf"to define the VRF on which the...

maucapina by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am working on a POC lab for REP with integration of RSTP of legacy switch. I have a full RSTP ring and 2 x open REP ring. I read certain Cisco document and find a STCN command is needed for "segment topology change notifcation" between REP ring ...

Top Solution Authors