MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a router that advertises this prefix 100:1 2.36.128.0/29  This address has to be received by two ASR9K: Router A and B which have the same VRF configured with RD 100:2 and 100:3 respectively. The routes are received by the two 9k and instal...

ThomasD86 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In my campus, we have deployed vrf lite and is working fine for a situation where we have to leak the routing table between vrf and Global routing table on a switch where i had one arm in VRF and other in global routing table. I had another situat...

GreetingsI am looking for a router that I can use as a PE that has more than 2 100G ports. I am currently using the NCS 540. I saw the NCS 540 Fronthaul model and I think it is ideal for what I need. But I have doubts about this equipment since it is...

Hi all,is the applied schema a valid setup to terminate wholesaletraffic (double-tagged , STAG/CTAG) on the PE Router (which is also the endpoint for mpls transport) or is there a better solution ?Thanks for feedback 

Steve by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I configured the MP-BGP PE1 and PE3 Routers with VRF to segregate the customer's routes and CE1 and CE6 Routers default static route towards PE Routers. I could not be able to see any output after this command sh ip bgp vpnv4 all summary in bot...

RManjunatha_0-1693826533735.png

Hi,I read several posts (some quite old) regarding this kind of setup.Putting a /30 link on the virtual-intefaces (PPPoE server and dialer client) helps do form a ldp connection and labels are exchanged. As no IGP is spoken I tried static routes for ...

hk_net by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have just setup a mpls network between 2 datacentres, and now I need to configure xconnect as I have some layer 2 requirements.We have 2 nexus 9364 in a vpc pair connected to 2 catalyst 9500 that are not setup as a pair.  See the diagram.My questi...

Has anyone seen these issues with multicast in the NCS 540? Root Node (NCS 540) not steering traffic into P2MP Tree" and Root Node not purging the mroute when P2MP is down

keduncan by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,i have issue with below Topology, where R16 and R1 have each other routes but not reachable, the packet get drop from directly connected PE,Details :- XR4 (11.11.11.11/32) and R3 (8.8.8.8/32) both advertise their local PE loopback addres...

1.png
feroz syed by Level 3
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community,This line keeps showing up on my device logs in a daily basis:RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:2023 Aug 14 13:46:37.524 UTC: mpls_ldp[1240]: %ROUTING-LDP-4-PEER_DUP_ADDRS : VRF 'default' (0x60000000), 1 Duplicate address(es) advertised by more than one pe...

zizou6500 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes