cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllWhat are the seperate parts of Ciscoworks LMS 4.1 (base?) I've had a quick look at the Cisco web site. and apart from the marketing stuff and the navigation documents I couldnt find anything explicitly stating what is in 4.1. I need to know as ...

Chris_Jir by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to create an EEM script to monitor the status of some EIGRP peers on a specific interface.  The failure detection works, the problems I have are:- The applet trigger is syslog, unfortunately there are two peers on the interface, so I ge...

I have upgrade LMS 3.2 service pack 3.2.1 and the server experience out of disk problem at /var/adm/CSCOpx I have clean up almost all log file but that help a little bit and i need to delete more file to free up the space. these are the directory cur...

Guys,I'm getting to a stage that I'm beginning to be really happy with my CW logging but I'm at a cross roads now where I'm needing a little more help. I'm needing to do two reports with my firewalls, one that reports warnings -> emergencies in one r...

Hi AllPlease assist, we had LMS3.1 installed and the Syslog was setup to mail the following message:Syslog message generated from device 10.X.X.X: Mar 08 08:19:23 10.X.X.X 6439: 006554: *Mar 22 08:19:30.503: %RTD-1-LINK_FLAP: FastEthernet0/19 link do...

Hi,Serial numbers from sh inv of 3845 router, IOS: C3845-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M, Version 12.4(9)T6 are not matching with Serial numbers from CiscoWorks (LMS V 2.6, RME V 4.0.5).e.g.HWIC-4T serial number from sh inv command is FOC11515N4D andHWIC-4T serial...