cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Serial numbers from sh inv of 3845 router, IOS: C3845-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M, Version 12.4(9)T6 are not matching with Serial numbers from CiscoWorks (LMS V 2.6, RME V 4.0.5).e.g.HWIC-4T serial number from sh inv command is FOC11515N4D andHWIC-4T serial...

HiAt our company, we are measuring the temperature output for a new air conditioning unit. I need to define the total electrical power used and exactly what cooling power we need. We have the following in one rack 1 Cisco VPN 3000 concentrator2 Cisco...

We have a central location that has numerous vpn connection to many different clients. Instead of using the TFTP server on LMS could I point LMS to use a tftp server on the client lan? That would make transfer of IOS so much fast instead of trying to...

Hi guys.I am re-configuring some routers to generate traps for our new monitoring tool.I have noticed that after I applied the snmp trap configs that we are getting traps for PRI channels (30 voice channels), which I wouldn´t like to. This happens wh...

ronaldobf by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm trying to configure smart install on our LMS 4, unfortunatley when I click on the Getting started instead of a pi chart displaying what devices are capable and or not capable I get a text message stating that no devices to display.I know th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card