ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Network Management

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have LMS4.0 monitoring 100+ devices. In that collection we have 2 4506e switches. The switches are identical,but one is inventoried successfully and the other always fails. Both have verified their credentials. The 4506e failing inventory...

Resolved! tcl script problem

Hello,I have tcl script that configures a specific class-map and i need to add to that class-map several access-list. Right now i am trying to send all  access-lists to one string and in the end execute ios_config command. But it keeps me giving an e...

Does anyone know, what are the recomended uptimes for Cisco routers and switches? I believe the it depends on Model/Type.  After how long does a switch or a router needs to be rebooted? If possible, provide me with a list for all models or let me kno...

ppl6 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,Im in rommon mode of Cisco Catalyst 2950-12 switch, and i need to erase old version of IOS image in file directorywhen i use commandDelete IOSFILENAME.bin it says PERMISSION DENIEDhow can i fix it?and another question is where from this permiss...

I noticed in RME inventory, my ASR1001 hardware is not recognized.I checked my Ciscoworks and it only knows ASR1002, 1004, and 1006 routers.I checked the supported device table for LMS 3.2 and did not find ASR1001.Is there a separate device package I...

Our LMS cannot start topology services.we got the following error:Cannot connect to ANIServer: ANIServer7.0-lmsProbable Cause1. Unknwown Hostname2. Unknown ErrorRecommended Action1. Check if the Hostname is DNS resolvable2. Check whether the ANIServe...

remysyaku by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card