cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

These 2 interfaces are point to point.But why the tx and rx load does not match at all?router#sh int s0/1.104Serial0/1.104 is up, line protocol is up   Hardware is PowerQUICC Serial  Description: office  Internet address is 72.19.25.241/30  MTU 1500 ...

Hi friends,we have the TFTP server, with that iam able to backup the configuration of routers and switches.But with the same TFTP iam able to take backup of other devices. what might be the problem with those switches and routers.even through hyperte...

I am trying to get an email when our routing table changes, running ospf and I have put the EEM script on a 3750 switch which is our main WAN routing point. Questions: How can I test the script? Check any logs etc?We added some routes today and nothi...

Hey,Could you guess-timate a good size for syslog.log on LMS 4.0.I have 400 devices on my network. My syslog.log file is over 1 gig. I have only had the server running for 6 months.Not sure if 50 Megs is too small.Is there some tool that could view m...