cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All,I have configured ft on ace 4710 for failover, but the failover is not working. Each ace is acting as active, whereas the peer  status is showing " FSM_PEER_STATE_DOWN".I am ataching the configuartion file of both ace.Note: Physically I have...

Dears,I have a server in a very restricted environment, but SSH and SCP is permitted between my VLAN and the server, that is certain.I configured the SCP service on the LMS server with a username and password that also happens to be a valid linux acc...

Hello,I need to create a graph exactly like this one for my boss:http://http://cisco-live6.com/munin/ipv6noc/ipv6noc/net_neighbors.htmlhttp://cisco-live6.com/munin/ipv6noc/ipv6noc/net_neighbors.htmlI need a mib that shows the total number of ipv6 nei...

imgiles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i installed lms 4.0 on win server 2008 enterprise edition  ( ip address 10.10.100.50 )but after installion i enabled snmp v2c on cisco switches by the following commands :-snmp-server host 10.10.100.50 version 2c privatesnmp-server host 10.10....

LMS 3.2.1Can someone help me with the correct baseline template syntax to accomplish the requirement 2:Requirement 1• Check if the router is running H323: You can do it looking for the command “h323-gateway voip interface”. If that command is found o...

drizvi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, all my devices all of the sudden config archive job partially successful.  the errors are as follow.  "CM0151 VLAN RUNNING Config fetch failed for router1 Cause: Couldnot enter ENABLE Mode from USER Mode on Device. VLAN Config fetch is not sup...

Hi , I'm RF transmission engineer working in broadcast  station .Our broadcast transmitters have only serial RS 232 interfaces .We have ROSA element maanger unit in our site so i need to connect the broadcast transmitters to the ROSA element manager ...

I think I am in the right area for this.Description of the issue:My company experiences network slowness (3000ms+ ping times). It typically happens on Monday mornings between 8am and 11am(times are not exact). But in the last 2 weeks it seems to happ...

Hello,2 Nexus 5020 (SysObjId ...3.719) brings internal error in inventory collection as following:"RICS0001: Internal Error, unable to process the collected data from the device"whereby 2 other devices from same type, same sysobjid are working well. ...

After debugging the Device and Credentials Repository, I disabled the corresponding debug mode in CS Log Configuration and I also tried out the "reset all"-button. But the dcrclient.log-file is still growing fast and filled up with debug-messages. Is...

s.leyer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Have a question in regards to deploying a job either within NetConfig or Compliance Management via Ciscoworks LMS 3.2.1.  Basically we are wanting to deploy an access-list to all our devices, example:ip access-list 10 deny host 192.x.x.15ip...