cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to cleanup some errors in LMS 4.0, the interfaces are up, but the IP's of the interfaces are not reachable.How can I stop LMS from polling those specific IP addresses with ICMP, but still alert me if they are up / down?The interfaces are u...

Hi everyone,A customer reported that their router experienced spikes (high cpu utilization) every 4 hours and claims that it is caused by snmp polling of the Ciscoworks serverThe process SNMP engine is the process that causes these spikes .We think t...

Hello,I m using network monitoring tool WhatsupGold,now i have problem with SNMP MIB on ASA 5540, i cant' monitor CPU and DISK, What is the OID which allow to monitor CPU and disk on the ASA 5540?Best Regards

Hey, I recently got a Cisco Lynsys E2000 and I am having troubles getting a port to open. (25565) No matter what I do, it won't open. I have watched videos of how to make it work and it still does not work. I have also tried opening another port (I t...

I have a NAM-2 which is in need of an upgrade so I can use HTTP secure server and hopefully SSH. Currently the version info is:NAM application image version: 3.3(1-Patch-3)Maintenance image version: 2.1(1)NAM Daughter Card Micro code version: 1.31.1....

dasmith58 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am currently testing Energywise deployment on LMS 4.0 with the 3 month evaluation. I am running into some issues and have some other queries that i cant find documented or on the forum.i have gone through the prep and upgraded 2 switches th...