cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to upgrade all my firewalls to Security Plus but I am not sure what firewalls are needing the upgrade.  Is there a SNMP pull I can do to see what license is on my firewall?  example: "This platform has an ASA 5510 Security Plus license." ...

rpulley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,             I have a problem with TFTP server.              I installed TFTP server in my machine. I opened the /etc/xinetd.d/tftp file and change the option  disable to no.              Now i am testing the TFTP is working fine or not.  ...

HiI need filtered those Alerts:ALERT ID                = 00000S2 TIME                    = Fri 16-Sep-2011 05:59:08 MSD STATUS                  = Active SEVERITY                = Critical MANAGED OBJECT          = 10.65.240.5 MANAGED OBJECT TYPE     ...

avarak by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have recently installed CiscoWorks 4.0 to easily manage our network, but Im having some problems to use the Topology Service.When I try to start it at Configuration > Topology, I receive the following message:The CiscoWorks ANSI database en...

Hi,I am trying to extract EOS/EOL hardware/software reports but no data is populating in the report. I have configured cisco.com settings and my CiscoWorks server doesn't have any proxy to connect to the internet so I have not configured proxy sectio...

I faced one problem about my ciscoworks 3.2 which is DFM3.2.0 cannot up. others likes RME,CM and IPM was successfully running and configured.i have added devices to DFM, the devices on learning status. so that, all other functions cannot be configure...

Hi,   I have a topology with VPC configuration. I have a VPC domain configured in my DISTRIBUTION Nexus switches, one VPC to my CORE Switch and another VPC to my ACCESS Switch. I attached the topolgy. How I am with some problems of connections  I nee...

rezende.c by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes