cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Allwe installed a LMS 3.2 for our customer with HUM module.when the customer using Hum to generate report, he found that the pre-defined report which show the last 24 hours data, has graph with it.but when he tried to generate another report for...

Resolved! CiscoWorks 4.1

Hello Experts,im looking for ciscoworks 4.1, but has the following problem:i bougth the product CWLMS-3.2-300-K9, this was related to my account in cisco, i mean, it was registered correctly.now, the thing is that i need to download the version 4.1 i...

Managed to download the evaluation ok, but when running the installation it states it only works for US English or Japanese so we needed to change our regional settings (we are in the UK). We did this on the server and changed the time zone, region, ...

Hi,I have a hight CPU utilisation problem in my CISCO7609-S routers. the cpu utilisation can rise 99% et this is usually.In the moment of hight CPU the the process CPU give the following:the show processe cpu history give:show versionplease help me s...

paul.rami by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI!!!!I have a Windows 2008 Enterprise Server with LMS 4.0.1 and I'm trying to upgrade it to the new Cisco Prime LMS 4.1.According to the installation guide, I have to install the LMS 4.1 from scratch and then just do a Data Migration.However, when I...

Hello everyone,Can someone give some insight on the best way to monitor delay, latency and jitter between  sites connected by VPN?  I have CiscoWorks LMS 4.0 but that doesn not seem to be able to do the job (or I just don't know how to to it in LMS) ...

Hi everybody,I have ordered the LMS license for my partner, and he now needs the e-delivery license form.how can we download this. i need the procedure of downloading the e-deliver or e-LMS for my partner?check the part number below:ProductDescriptio...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have upgraded from LMS 3.0 to 3.2,I have setup all my devices with name and ip address, at version 3.0 works fine but after i upgraded to 3.2 every time i go to ciscoview and click in any device return a error message saying that the LMS don´t h...