cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, when I access in my CiscoWorks LMS 4.0 to Admin>Network Monitor/Troubleshoot>RMON Configuration and try to edit my location and contact information to a specific device appear this error.Please help me with this issue

Resolved! TCL ACL-Editor

Hello, may be somebody have working tcl script which edit ACL in "user friendly mode", I found this http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6555/prod_presentation0900aecd805456f7.pdfbut for some reason it's not working

Hello World,please can someone tell me how do I see active connections in a cisco router without nat? Like:I have a LAN beyond a router and would like to know how is consuming the link bandwidthregardsAlcides Miguel

Is there a limit to the number of reptitions when performing an snmp_bulkget?I am running 15.1(2)GC on a 3825, and trying to process some oids in the ipRouteEntry table (roughly 120 routes).The following command only returns 66 entries no matter what...

ryanhitch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi...I have a problem with DFM device discovery, While rediscovering devices all the devices are in questioned state - snmp timeout. But inventory and config management is working.  Its running on a windows 2008-r2 server. I have looked at the local ...

sem7433 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello at all.We are using CiscoWorks LMS 4.0.1.Backup fails with this log entries:mkdir D:/Backup\7\upm\database\[Wed Aug 10 01:11:02 2011] Backing up database upm:SQL Anywhere Command File Hiding Utility Version 10.0.1.4051The system cannot find the...

Does anyone know of a  program that will take input in the form of a cisco router/switch config and generate a map for you? This would a huge help. Any other thoughts or ideas would be great. I have to map an unknown network, given only the configs, ...