cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,After installing the New Cisco LMS (Version 4.0) I am facing the following problems that need to be resolved.1.Leased line connectivity from Central router to remote locations are showing as cloud.In earlier version this is not showing.2.How to g...

ikbalc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I recently installed CWLMS 4.0 and 4.0.1. I configured the Discovery Setting and started the discovery but it gives me the error message"Error in communicating with DCR Server. DCR Server may be down. Please start the DCR Server and then start...

May I get any kind report or tool for user tracking link traceroute?I mean is "user A or server <--> layer2 switch <--> layer2 switch <--> gateway <--> layer2 switch <--> layer2 switch <--> userB "May I get User tracking report user A to user B     o...

mcrichard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I found following list of ports that need to be opened on a firewall between the DCNM server and the DCNM client:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/5_x/dcnm/installation/guide/inst_deploying.html#wp1094020What about the ports r...

Hi friends, I've been looking fo a network tool that helps me to find all the models and versions of my network devices. Once I used Cisco Discovery Tool but now as I've seen it was changed to be a service now. Do you know any software that could hel...

jonasdiaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have policy-map configured on cisco router with some class-maps inside. I need to draw a graph traffic passing through these classes. To make a graphs I use Cacti  which use SNMP query to draw the graphs (object name cbQosObjectsIndex). How to get ...

jouk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have installed CiscoWorks LMS4 on Windows 2003 Server Standard SP 2. Unfortunately, I have only 2 Gb memory and the 2003 server is only allowing 4Gb on Virtual memory.The installation completed with the warnings:----- end of Reconfiguring CMF......

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card