cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Is anyone experiencing inventory collection jobs going very slow in LMS 4.0? I have 2 devices that are scheduled for collection and after 20 minutes they are still in a Pending state. I turned a debug on the routers and I'm seeing the traffic from th...

Hi All,I have added total 50 devices from common services-->add device. All devices are there in When I go to Common services-->Device and credentials-->Device Management...Here I am able to see all 50 devices.But in RME it is shwoing Total Number of...

jopetik09 by Level 1
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i try to make a cronjob under Linux with the following script:plink -v -ssh cisco@10.17.79.62 -pw ******** -m /usr/local/arcsight/fwsm/cisco-fwsm-plinkIn cisco-fwsm-plink are the commands:          show runn          ena          ************  ...

sleudolph by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DFM.log ISSUE

Hello,I'm running Ciscoworks LMS 2.6 on win2k3 server.Recently C:\ is running out of space, and investigating on this I've found a big DFM.log.030 (about 5 GB) in folder C:\Program Files\CSCOpx\objects\smarts\local\logs.Logrot or Logbackup didn't hel...

I've recently started working for a company that has an old legacy Stratacom ATM switch.It seems to be doing fine but I'd like to be able to get it to send logging traps to my Syslog server as reading the little blinky lights on it, isn't really an o...

ixholla69 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have LMS 3.2 in production. Some new devices have been discovered and added to the DCR. The config backup for these devices are working fine.The Net config jobs are giving the output as " Not attempted".what could be the reason for this.The sam...

sathappan by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have  installed  the LMS 4.0  in windows 2008 R2 enterprise  platform but when i  try to add the devices in LMS 4.0 , I am   getting below error : DCRServer is down or may not be completely up. Check if the DCRServer process is running. I have...

Hy.I try to upgrade WS-SVC-NAM-2-250S from version 4.1.1 to version 5.0.1 without succes.root@NAM# upgrade ftp://user:password@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/c6svc-nam.5-0-1.bin.gz Downloading the image... ftp://user:password@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/c6svc-nam.5-0-1.bin.g...

I had migrated from LMS 3.2 to LMS 4.0 successfully, but I have few devices which are no longer in the network and I want to remove them from LMS. I believe those devices were manually entered (not discovered) in LMS 3.2. How can I delete those devic...

jennyjohn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes