Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

QOS

hi all,i'am stucking in pickle, my replication link gets saturation almost 24H, so for that we are planned to increse the bandwith as showing bellow,my wonderings are :once we have increase our bandwidth, i want to apply the Qos, on that link. dispat...

topology.png

I have about 15 c9300 cisco routers, in the past i've been able to ssh to the hq9300 router and in that router I can telnet to the others telnet 10.x.x.x, I haven't made any changes but now when I try to telnet to others i get a connection refused me...

chueymtz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,So some time ago we started to notice something on our network. When downloading a large file, the download speed will gradually slow down and hit 0 and says "network failure." We managed to isolate the issue with the ISP (their devices were mi...

dannyh by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloi have 2 routers with one subnet 192.168.0.0/24I don't know How to start to solve it, on hitch router  i have 2 switches  with 2 pc.Need to establish connnectivity between all hostsneed to configure network setting.do i need dhcp in the routers?...

תרגיל 12.png
RoeeM by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes