cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am using The Cisco SG220-26P Switch and i am unable to connect a device on a local DHCP server run on a RPI. If I go through a TP-link switch i can get the DHCP server to give out IP addresses to my devices but on this Cisco switch The devices a...

I am wanting to write a tcl scrip for the following scenario.  I have two routers at a remote branch that are directly connected and running HSRP.  I would like to have a TCL script that copies the running config over to the other routers flash every...

Resolved! IR809 - Upgrade

Hi So i am trying to upgrade a IR809 - firmware Version 15.7(3)M2 - and going to  ir800-universalk9-bundle.SPA.159-3.M1.bin I get a timeout bundle install flash:ir800-universalk9-bundle.SPA.159-3.M1.binInstalling bundle image: /ir800-universalk9-bund...

Niklas.D by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, within the last week we've begun having an issue at one of our customer sites with an ASR 1001-X running IOS-XE Everest 16.6.4 (See below for exact IOS). The symptom is that when using the 10G port Te0/0/1 which connects to the ISP's fiber ...

TheFox210 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I updated our Prime from 3.7 to 3.10. We built a new VM for 3.10. I followed the quick start guide to set up the VM, admin & root passwords. I also copied over the old 3.7 backup into 3.10 & it loaded successfully. (as the quick start guide said ...