cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,im doing dns migration from one set of servers to other set of servers.dns takes about 24 hrs for TLDs(com. etc) zones and about 48 to 72 hrs for gTLDs(co.uk etc.). to avoid any kind of outage during this time - can I leave both servers as authora...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to intall CSCsx09107 patch, as prerequisite is necessary to install open ssl but the url doesn't workPrerequisites--------------Before installing this patch on Common Services 3.0.5, 3.0.6, 3.1, and 3.1.1, you must install OpenSSL 0.9.71...

j-fragoso by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I'm getting this message from a specific Access Point.Message: AuthenticationFailure : sysUpTime.0: 7 days, 11 hours, 51 minutes, 11 seconds. , snmpTrapOID.0: .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.43.2.0.1 , .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.43.1.1.6.1.3.17: 1 , .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.43....

Hi,I have massive problems to get my baseline template (with prerequisite) working.I want to change the description of all access ports of a switch.Note:The switch has both, access and trunk ports configured. I only want to change the access ports.T...

I'm not fine link download packet ciscoview for LMS 2.6I'm install cisco work 2.2 and upgrade to Cisco work 2.6  butI'm not fine link download packet ciscoview for LMS 2.6  becouse customer can't see model in cisco view.I'm need download packet cisco...

Hi,we tried to add and later also discover asa5510 to lms4.0 but no snmp replies seem to come back to LMS.LMS and asa were put on same subnet (ping works) we took empty asa wit ip,namif on inside interface and snmp-server community xxx (so read only)...

meijerivo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes