cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking for an enterprise class syslog server. Can anybody recommend something they are using?Here is what I need it to perform.Collect syslog from all network devices, not just CiscoBe able to alert by user defined variablesMust be searchableWe...

Resolved! EEM - IP Routing

We have some windows based scripts that run and check to make sure that certain servers (web monitors) are up and running. If they are not up, then it will log into the routers and change the routing tables on the router. I do not have access to thes...

Hi,We have 11 sites in a star mesh topology. We would like to use IP SLA to monitor the VoIP stats between each site to every other site but do not want to add 10 monitors at each location. This seems to be a waste of router resources. What would be ...

Hello,I have LMS 3.2 with RME 4.3.1.I am currently managing approx 30 Nexus 5010's and 5020's. I want to use the software distribution feature within RME, however when i go to the device selector within software mgmt > software distribution > by devi...

p-lees by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've got an issue in executing a tclsh script.router(tcl)#exec "ping 192.168.0.1 repeat 1 time 1"Command authorization failed.router(tcl)#show privilegeCurrent privilege level is 15router(tcl)#exec "ping 192.168.0.1 repeat 1 time 1"Command auth...

Any one had any experience with writing expressions in CNR?  I'm trying configure CNR so that it will only hand out IPs to certain devices (Set Top Boxes) and drop request for other devices.  From what I'm reading it looks like you have create a clie...

I am analyzing netflow records these days,these records were sent from a cisco router,the netflow version is 5.I find that most of the tcp records did not set the tcp flags,that is, value of tcp flag is equal to 0.only some of them has SYN,ACK,or RST...

Dear community,I installed qpm 4.1 on a new server.I can start common services, but I can not start QPM. I get the errorThe QPM application is not fully started. Please close the window and try launching after few minutes I checked the processes and ...

Yousofzai by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running a Catalyst 6504 with sup32 and pfc3b/msfc2a on native IOS 12.2(33)SXI5.I'm trying to export all netflows as v9 since I have to depend on netflow for IPv6 too.As collector I'm running nfcapd version 1.6.1.My problem is that I have some fl...

fbauhaus by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes