cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to determine wich interfaces on the ethernet switch such as 29** is in trunk mode via SNMP. No matter active or not active. Also I need to determine managed VLANs on the separate 3-layer switch, such as 3550, 4500, via SNMP. (i.e. show r...

I need help concerning the CiscoWorks Daemon Manager that does not want to startup.I keep on getting the Error 1053. I installed the CiscoWorks LMS 3.2 Evaluation.I just need the CiscoWorks Daemon Manager started up. I know a solution was posted but ...

Hi,I am using the tacacs+ module in LMS 3.2 and my ACS 5.1 server for user authentication when logging into ciscoworks. I am aware that this is the extent of the support for ACS 5.1 in LMS 3.2.I have found through reading that I need to create local ...

redman by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm just upgrading a CW LMS 2.6 environment to LMS 3.1.I got some problems with the UT on the VSS devices. For example:We have a fully equipped VSS with about 500 devices attached.Since then we have exported the address table of the VSSs manual...

orca by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have an issue here monitoring one of the sub-interfaces on a client's router.  And I have no clue, any suggestions?There are a few working instances of the OID for the monitoring of other links (also on sub-interfaces) out but this in parti...

Does it exist any type of report for PoE capable Cisco switches?I'm interesting on generating a report that can show me a list of devices that support or do not support PoE. I know there exist a filter under Common Services>Visualization but it is no...

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes