Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco Mibs

I have a script pulling different information from devices including device name/ serial number,IOS version via snmp. I want to add cisco mib files on my net-snmp. is thereany one know how to? or indicate me the place I can get the information. thank...

Resolved! LMS 4.0 Discovery

OK, I'll take the plunge and post an LMS 4.0 question.I built a new installation on my Windows 2008 x64 SP1 server (Xeon 5140 CPU, 12 GB RAM, 16 GB swap plenty of disk. Doesn't belong to a domain and AV not running) and chose to go the route of a com...

Can anyone tell me if I need a seed devices to add devices manually or can I just bypass this portion of the setup since I'm NOT going to be discovering anything with Ciscoworks.(My envoronment is to complex to perform and discovering)  Or do I need ...

I have a handful of 6500 that I cannot get inventoried successfully; however, some 6500s are inventoried successfully. I am running LMS 3.2. I have confirmed the SSH & SNMP credentials are correct. I did a device update in CS, but still no inventory....