cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have inherited ciscoworks and have never tried to use the config editor or net config.I need to make one config entry on one switch.  You would normally accomplish this by just going to that device (telnet, ssh) but in this case the line of config ...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to find documentation on how to properly monitor internet traffic using the ASA 5500 series. Is there anyone that has found anything useful?I'm trying to set up proper SNMP monitoring so i can see all the traffic coming in/out on all my in...

I am experiencing an issue in LMS 3.2 where devices in the DCR, are being managed in RME, and cannot be discovered in DFM.  I have applied all known updates, Turned off auto-discovery, then re-started LMS.  Then re-enabled Auto Discovery.  No Change....

rnieuwhof by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Does anybody know if there is a way to disable SNMP traps being sent for specific HSRP groups?In my scenario, I have a number of routers that have multiple HSRP groups defined. Two HSRP groups from each router are in a INIT state because the s...

Hi, everyone that like that kind of stuff. I am ready to become an expert of TCL scripts, especially when back in college i used to do lots of C++, VB etc. This was 8, 9 years ago.. Anyway, i am just getting started but i need some help I need a scr...

Hi All!We use Zenoss Enterprise to monitor our ~ 3200 Cisco devices. We have successfully been able to use OIDs such as 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.20 and 1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1.14 to keep an eye on ifInErrors and ifOutErrors. However, we need to monitor the transm...

scrye by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I am trying to get a device inventory from RME, but don't appear devices. When launch job appear the following message: "Problem with File  /WEB-INF/screens/deviceselector/DeviceFilter.jsp!!!URN_NOT_FOUND : urn  "ogs_server_urn" : Not found !!"...

gvasquezl by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have some routers with poor bandwith, and lot of HighUtilizaton SYSLOG messages.I create new event set for them in DFM, I unchecked the HighUtilizaton message, but I still got the HighUtilization messages.What could be the problem? Thanks for y...

Hi im new to this forum and have read other forums to try to change my NAT setting to open but none of them seem to work, maybe because their whole network isnt set up like ours is.Heres what its like,2 xboxs (one wired, one wireless)3 laptops (one w...