cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi im new to this forum and have read other forums to try to change my NAT setting to open but none of them seem to work, maybe because their whole network isnt set up like ours is.Heres what its like,2 xboxs (one wired, one wireless)3 laptops (one w...

What is the best practice for timezones on routers and switches?  Should I make them all the same, say EST?  Since this is where all the management servers reside or should they be set to where they are located?  Should I be using GMT/UTC time?Commen...

I have two  7206 routers that I can't get the configs from. I have double checked credentials. The failures show as:CM0151 PRIMARY RUNNING Config fetch failed for ber10 Cause: TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx - Cause: ...

Hello,I have been getting myself familiar with LMS, but can't figure out why I am having issues seeing some devices. I can't find any solution to my problem on other posts.I have a server farm connected to my core switch, both can see each other via ...

acaggiano by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an existing install of LMS2.6 and we recently purchased the upgrade to 4.0.I would like to do a clean install rather than upgrade over the existing problems we currently have with the old version.Can a clean install be done with only the 4.0 ...