Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Huge Backup File

Hi all,I have LMS 3.0.1, running on Windows systems. Backup process failed since June 2010. Backup file on June was 15 GB only.When I try to running backup immediately, it said that "Insufficient disk space on backup destination volume. Backup failed...

Hi All,I have 20 PIX and ASA firewall have been configured in my ciscoworks (lms 2.6)I am able to get alerts like device down and authentication failure messages through mail, I guess these are from DFM.My present concerns....Configure syslogs in fir...

jopetik09 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently purchased a Cisco 2960-TC-S switch to begin working on and testing EnergyWise.  What version of the IOS do I need to begin to configure the protocol?  The switch came installed with 12.2.(50)SE4 (C2960-LANLITEK9-M).   Do I need to upgrade ...

LMS 3.2 on Solaris 10LMS properly manages our 3950 routers, but we recently installed a cisco SM-ES3-24-P (PowerPC405) processor. This is managed via it's own IP address. I recently added this to our LMS system and ran an update inventory job. The jo...

mssnider by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have installed a new version of CiscoWorks LMS 4.0.I would like to forward certain SNMP traps to another server. Not all traps but only the traps of devices which are down.Is it possible to filter the traps and then forward the traps who matc...

HiI would like to track active DS0s [cpmActiveDS0s (1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.4)] and alert if it exceed some value. But it doesn't work.Where can be problem?event manager applet ActiveDS0s event snmp oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.10.19.1.1.4 get-type exact entry...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card