cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have configured a NTP server with my Core Switch, It was running after configured, suddenly I have observed that, its not getting synchronizing.Please help me to get this solve.Find some command output below:ST-DC-SW-Core-6509-1#sh ntp statusClo...

goutam_04 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ACS 3.2.  I was able to create the ACS Login Module for Ciscoworks (2.6) fine.However I am having trouble assigning privileges to users or groups [already in ACS].It says to scroll down to Ciscoworks under Group Edit Settings and in User setti...

xayavongp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using the sendmail.tcl script template from the Embedded Event Manager (EEM) Scripting Community (http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/EEM?page=search_results&fn=search&count=20&skip=60&catId=0&keywords=&sortBy=3&order=DESC&mode=browse).  I wou...

https://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/netmgtsw/ps6504/ps6528/ps2425/prod_white_paper0900aecd80613f62.html#wp9000132Using the guide for LMS/ACS4.1 integration, I have added a new user in ACS for LMS system identity setup; mirroring the existing ...

Resolved! ntp server error

I am trying to syncronice my pc to a ntp server, but the "debug ntp" show:Feb 15 18:24:46.448: NTP: packet from 10.10.10.1 failed validity tests 64Feb 15 18:24:46.448: Peer/Server Clock unsynchronizedFeb 15 18:24:46.448: Peer/Server Stratum out of bo...

jsaezjim1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereI'm looking for ways to purge devices from LMS 3.1.  I understand in LMS 3.2 this is available from the Common Services section.  Looking through our DCR there are devices that are either no longer reachable or have been replaced or had name ...

dmistry21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently experiencing high utillization on our regional WAN connections.In this scenario, we used to track this situation using IP accounting on the WAN interfaces.We recently upgraded WAN routers to cisco WS-C6509-E Mutilayer switches.When w...

donchisel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem with Ciscoworks LMS 3.1 ... Application was working fine but after a while it started to show errors due to some processes and services that weren't enabled. I looked over the processes and services windows and realized Daemon ...

j.baez by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes