cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys!Just one questions, is there a way to get the OID of a MIB object directly from a Router?I know i can get the Object Name from: show snmp mib, but how can you get the OID from ther router (witout having to check it online or with a snmp walk ...

Is there a way to have CW (LMS 3.2) shutdown ports that have been inactive for X number of days? I know Campus Manager has the "Reclaim Unused ports UP" where I can enter a number of days and it will give me a list of all the ports that have been unu...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

currently running LMS 3.2 get the following error message when running the Eol/Eos report: under reason for failure get unable to get data from Cisco.com try again later. using the same login that is used to login to Cisco.com.

russnash by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on enabling dot1x on switch ports and disabling inactive switch ports on over 350 Switches.Senior Manager wants a weekly report that shows them statistics by port on were we are at with this project.I am pretty sure that Cisco Works will...

I’m having problems with netconfig on CiscoWorks LMS 3.1,  RME 4.2.0.I run a series of netconfig jobs with a User-defined Task which adds 75 lines of configuration statements to a number of 2960 Catalyst switches.The job remains stuck in "Running" mo...

Resolved! Email Notification

Hello,I'm specifying the details for the DFM alerts in the Notification services tab in email configuration by specifying the same sender and receiver email add.I'm not able to recieve the alerts. WHile installing the LMS i have specified the mail se...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

recently the name resolution on the server broke and CM discover all devices by ip address instead of by host name. now the name resolution has been fixed and I am prepared to re run device discovery.however I am wondering when I rerun discovery. all...