cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Can I filter out of sync report in RME?? For example when the router has the different ntp clock-period in the running config and the startupconfig - the out of sync is generated for this device. So I have to a lot of out of sync devices and I have t...

I would need to know if CiscoWorks LMS 3.1 can perform the following tasks:At least once a week connect all our machines a perform a couple of show command. The output of this show should be captured and the results should be sent by email or to HPOV...

Resolved! NTP not synching

I'm trying to get NTP from my internal hosts to synch against a router on the edge.  I control all of the devices involved.Currently, I have been able to get my switches in the DMZ to synch to the router but not my internal switches.Following is the ...

JONESJ007 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our helpdesk folks use Cisco view to enable/disable ports.  Yesterday one of our switches lost power and the running config was not saved.  Is there I can force Cisco View to save the config so this doesn't happen?If not, does anyone know of a work a...

HiI'd like to know what can cause this alarm? as when i check on the switch, i found that the vlan is administratively shut down. I'd like to know on how can i fix this in order not to happen in future. Your feedback will be hihgly appreciated.mdz-te...

I have a 3:de party application that I would like to retrieve inventroy data from the LMS via the commandline interface. I would like to login it to the LMS server (run on Windows 2003 server) via the ssh server already installed on LMS (the SSH-2.0-...

awestlund by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a job that simply runs "write memory". It recently started failing on a couple of rtrs:Results for Device rtr1Device DeployedPre Device Execution Message:Post Device Execution Message:Update Startup Not AttemptedResults of Deploy:Message: Comman...

yjdabear by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have very important  Cisco 2801 (revision 7.0) router and never discover by CW. when I log to the devices I can see the neighbor and alos when i log to the neighbor device also I can see this device as neighbor. also all the switches attached to th...

Hello All,I have been having series of error on my CiscoWorks Server. It all started when I noticed this error message DCR Server is down or inaccessible. With some information I got on this forum, I changed some services startup to Manual but I am s...

justserve by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes